Work Experience & Careers Advice
We believe that the single most important thing that Frewen does for its pupils is to enable them to move 'onwards and upwards' when they leave. We are very proud of our record in this respect.
Virtually every pupil who stays through to complete their GCSEs goes on to College, or to a job training scheme, or straight into work.
We are very fortunate to have on our team Robin Andrews, who has vast experience in Careers Guidance, and has helped countless young people to find the right career. He is in charge of the Work Experience placements, and we have found an increasing number of employers asking for more students the following year, and even offering full time employment to pupils they have had on work experience.
Once again this year, all our GCSE leavers went on to further education or straight into employment. We congratulate them all most sincerely and wish them well for the future.
- Ben Thomson to Saint Charles Roman Catholic College, BTEC Intermediate ICT
- Charlie Payne to Hastings College, Nat diploma in Public Services
- Stephen Allen to Hastings College, Nat Diploma in Art & Design
- Yioti Chapman to Hastings College, Nat Diploma in Art & Design
- Ollie Dobinson to Plumpton College, Land Studies
- Tom Dooley to Kingston College, Diploma in Digital Applications
- Ryan Ewing to Bexhill College, Nat Diploma in ICT
- Freddie Forbes to St Bede's School, A Levels
- Charley Green to South Kent College, Public Services
- Philip Hookway to East Surrey College, Skills for Life
- Elliott Jeffs to Hastings College, Advanced Diploma in Construction
- Cameron Morley to St Mary's, Bexhill, Further Education
- Tom Morton to West Kent College, Nat Diploma in Art Design & Media
- Tony Norcott to Bromley College, BTEC Diploma in Sport
- Matt Perkins to Hastings College, Nat Diploma in Art & Design